Moving on Up

I finally got a piece of the pie and man does it taste good.

Sunday, July 15, 2007

I Survived...

I just got online to see that George's airplane landed safely at Midway. That means that I officially survived four days alone with my children! (Yes, they survived too...barely) As soon as George makes it all the way home, I am calling up the Diocese and nominating him for Sainthood. He stays home with these kids ALL day, EVERY day and he isn't even an alcoholic! I truly am impressed.

Here are a few quotes from my time alone with the heathen:

"I really miss Pop."
"I have big brown buttocks!"
"God didn't make the Earth. Everyone knows it's been around forever."
"How did there get to be this many people on the Earth [if it started]with just one baby?"
"How do mom's swallow babies to get them in their tummies? I mean, how does that happen?"
"Big kids' team has dynomite. Little kids' team has loser-mite."

1 Comments:

At 2:22 PM , Blogger Nap Queen said...

LOL, how I miss these stories! They are so funny. Speaking of, I have a great Rachelle story that I'm DYING to tell you. Only you could appreciate it

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home