Moving on Up

I finally got a piece of the pie and man does it taste good.

Monday, April 09, 2007

Here Comes the Bride...Again

George and I got married again on Sunday. Evidently, our kids were pretty sure the first time wasn't good enough since they weren't there to see it. The Future Oscar Winner, in a very exasperated tone of voice exclaimed, "When are you going to get married again? I asked you over a year ago and you still haven't done it!" We gave in and told him that we'd get to it right after dinner. He proclaimed that NO ONE would have second helpings until we got that wedding show on the road.

It was a nice ceremony, much less stressful this time around (probably because I was wearing yoga pants and a sweat shirt). George looked much less pale during this one and I didn't worry about him passing out once! I carried a red bouquet - a Braeburn apple to be exact, and our dog Sophie was my maid of honor. The Little General walked me down the aisle (or as we usually call it, from the kitchen and the living room). George and I professed our love for one another and the FOW gave us the rings. Such a good time was had by all that the FOW made us do it a second time. Then, we all married each other.

I hope your weekend was as much fun!

1 Comments:

At 10:52 AM , Blogger The Old Lady said...

What would our life be without kids?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home