Moving on Up

I finally got a piece of the pie and man does it taste good.

Friday, May 25, 2007

Pre-School Graduation


Yes, there is indeed such a thing. It was a cute sight to behold. They wore construction paper hats with yarn tassles! I almost cried, but I managed to hold it together. Here's a picture of the Future Oscar Winner and the Little General with their teachers. One of the over achiever moms had these t-shirts made for all the class to wear during graduation. It has a picture of all the kids on the front. Of course she stood up after graduation to tell us all how to properly care for the shirt. George and I couldn't even manage to take the teachers' gift cards to the graduation. Hey, at least we weren't the parents without the camera this time!
Ms. A, the teacher on the left, informed us that they had difficulty disciplining the LG because Ms. D, teacher on the right, would always laugh at whatever he was doing (drawing a picture of a butt and a penis and showing it to the class, for example). They also said that the FOW spent his last day of school hanging out by the playground fence calling to high school girls who walked by. Evidently, the teacher stopped him as he was giving them his home address! He told me he was hoping one of them would be his girlfriend.
So, only 88 days until these guys are unleashed on elementary school, unless George releases them into the wild before then...it's a distinct possibility.

1 Comments:

At 4:25 PM , Blogger The Old Lady said...

Oh how misery loves company! I always feel so much better after hearing stories of LG! He and the Monster are to much alike!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home