What's Up?
What's going on with me?
- Signed up to compete in a relay triathlon on my birthday in August
- Purchased bike and accessories for triathlon
- Realized bike is a highly scary mechanical contraption that can kill me
- Realized I don't like to go fast or fall, which makes this triathlon seem like a silly idea
- Resolved to hang in there and finish what I said I would start
- Had to actually tell The Future Oscar Winner that peeing in an Easter egg to give to his grandfather was not a good plan
- Had to pour the pee out of said Easter egg and throw it away since my warning wasn't heeded
- Commended Future Oscar Winner for his decision to use a Hershey's Kiss in said grandfather's Easter egg because it "looks"like poop
- Joined Weight Watchers
- Lost 10 pounds
- Purchased shirt with no "X" anywhere on the size label
- Finished kids' indoor soccer season realizing that I am extremely competitive and should be allowed nowhere near kids' team sports
- Signed kids up for second soccer season
- Paid off all credit card debt
- Began to teach kids the evil of credit and the value of saving for what you want to buy
- Congratulated husband who was accepted to NIU and will start in the Fall
- Made it through snowiest winter in over 30 years


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home