Procrastination
I come from a long line of procrastinators. My mom graduated with her Ph.D at the age of 55 after "working" on it for 5 years. Once she actually started working on it, she finished the whole thing within 6 months. I did the same thing in college. I had 1 credit hour left to graduate and it took me 3 years to do it. 3 years!!! I signed up for the same 1 hour Texas government correspondence course three times. I swear that the only reason I finally finished was because I was coming up on 30 and didn't want to make it to that number without my degree.
I'm procrastinating now. Blogging is good for that. I have to write a business plan and have it finished by close of business on Monday. After that, I have to review and revise an IT disaster recovery plan and have it turned in by Tuesday. I'm thinking about starting the first part now. But, I have a strange yearning to clean my closets...


3 Comments:
Sounds fun!!! Get to work!
Ah, procratination my old friend. Good luck with your business plan. The good thing is, someone up there probably cares about it and will follow it. Here, you just had to go through the motions.
Looking for information and found it at this great site... Anna kornikova bikini check razor Free books given out by state farm insurance http://www.renault-co-uk.info/Hatfield-kia.html http://www.teens-do-it-for-cash-xxx.info/Voyeurs-aficionados.html car hire ferrari buying used porsche Voyeurs toilettes femmes ionamin allowed into canada swimsuits voyeur download voyeur+videos female car insurance
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home