Greetings from Boston
We arrived in Boston about an hour late this afternoon. I'm hoping that if one of the legs of my trip is going to be on time, it will be the flight home to Chicago on Friday afternoon. Boston is sooooo much better than NYC in my humble opinion. I just had the best meal at the hotel restaurant that I've had in a long long time. Tomorrow is meet the employee and go on a cruise of Boston Harbor. All in all, not a bad day.
I talked to George (the husband) tonight and he's taken the terrible twosome to the children's museum twice this week. It's been a few days since The Little General has said he wanted to go back to Texas, so we're hoping he's starting to settle in. I'm sure it helps that there is a 7 year old blonde who lives next door and plays with him. The General's brother, The Future Oscar Winner (I'll come up with something better to call him later) is adjusting much more quickly.
Our house in Texas has been shown 9 times, which I hear is good. Keep your fingers crossed that it sells soon. Once we have that behind us, we'll be able to finally settle in. I told a guy in the hotel elevator tonight that I was from Chicago. I'm sure he wondered how the Texas accent fit in. I'm finding that even though in Texas I didn't have an accent (no one laugh) that I can really hear it when compared to the people I work with. Hopefully, they'll find it endearing. I think I'm going to be a little bummed though the first time my kids say, "Da" for "the."


3 Comments:
But we will always miss having you in Texas. Glad "George" is still among the living and the boys don't yet have him tied up in the corner somewhere.
I love the names you have for the kids. When I read "The Little General" I about spit out my coffee. I'm glad they're adjusting, and I hope it only gets better from here on out.
I saw your house online!!! (Yes, I looked it up.) It looks really good. I love the paint color in the master bedroom.
Enjoyed a lot! Military hummer air drop hydrocodone zocor http://www.search-engine-optimization-4.info/Suzukimotorcorpwwiihistory.html Free dial up connection accelerator free online flash e cards
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home