And The Floodgates Are Open
Tomorrow is my last day at The Office. I hate it there, but I L-O-V-E my team. One of them won't be in tomorrow and so I had to tell him goodbye tonight. The minute he stood in my doorway I started to cry and I didn't stop until well after he was gone. I'm not sure what I'm going to do tomorrow when I have to say goodbye to the others. Hike up your pant legs because there's gonna be a flood in the Plaza.


8 Comments:
I'm so glad that you've entered the blogging world! However, I am very sad that you are leaving us here in Texas. We'll miss you! :(
Thanks, ladies. I'll miss ya
Hey, at least the flood might run some of the cockroaches out.
I'm just sayin'!
Can't wait to have you in the north!
Darn it, I didn't wear my capris! Oh wait, that's because we CAN'T wear them. I bet you can wear cute capris where you're going :)
Aren't you there yet???
Really, I'm dying here! When will you be there!
Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
Treatment severe eczema buick clasic cars Saab 900 parts accessories Louis vuitton handbag discounted Digital machone printing screen V8 hybrid land rover for sale
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home